Terms and Conditions
When using the Uniq Colours website, you agree with the following terms and conditions.
- Uniq Colours is an online webshop for art and fashion lovers, as well as a platform for fashion and art creators.
- When using the Uniq Colours website, you have to be at least 16 years old.
- Buying and selling is an interaction between buyers and sellers.
Uniq Colours is not responsible for the deals buyers and sellers make.
- Sellers1 are being selected by Uniq Colours. (If you are interested, please send an e-mail to email@example.com.)
- Uniq Colours is allowed to remove products and services that Uniq Colours decides to be unsuitable for the webshop.
- Users must supply a correct e-mail address when asked for.
- When placing an order, users must supply correct addressing information so that orders can be delivered correctly.
- Uniq Colours keeps supplied information confidential and does not give it away or sell it to third parties without the users´ explicit consent.
Pricing and payment
- The buyer of a product or service pays the agreed price directly to the seller.
- In general, prices include VAT, except when stated otherwise. (Paying VAT, when applicable, is a responsibility of the seller.)
- The prices that are listed on the website and in advertisement may be subject to change without any prior notification.
- The price that is agreed on during the order process is binding.
- The costs of shipping are not included in the price, except when stated otherwise.
- Orders must be cancelled without 5 days, prior to payment, directly to the seller.
- An order is definitive when the product or service has been paid for.
- The shipping of ordered products is a responsibility of the product´s seller.
- Uniq Colours advices to close a deal within 5 days, and to send the buyer a message when this is not possible.
- The buyer is obliged to accept the ordered products when they are being delivered.
- Uniq Colours is not liable for delayed deliveries, and advices the buyer to contact the seller in such an event.
- De bestelling dient afgeleverd te worden bij het adres dat tijdens de bestelling door de klant is aangegeven.
- Sellers do not usually cooperate in shipping products to the same customer together. Therefore, products ordered through Uniq Colours are shipped individually, except when stated otherwise.
- If a buyer supplied an incorrect address which causes it to be returned to the seller, the buyer has to pay for all additional shipment costs.
- In the event of receiving damaged products, the buyers has to contact the seller within 2 working days by e-mail.
- The returning of products concerns only the buyer and seller of the product.
- In case of retuning a product, the buyer is obliged to contact the seller within 5 days by means of writing, prior to returning to products, and if possible give a reason for returning the product.
- The buyer is responsible for the save return of the product, as well as for the shipping costs involved. Products may be used by the buyer and need to include all packaging labels and other kinds of labeling. Products that are being returned, need to be in the same state as in which they arrived. The seller does not have to accept returned products that are damaged, dirty or have their labels removed.
- Returned products need to be shipped without any extra costs for the seller. The seller does not have to accept returned products that are shipped with extra costs for the seller. When returning a product, use the addressing information the is supplied by the seller. Use the original packaging material if possible. Please take a picture of the resulting package and keep the shipment receipt.
- When a seller sends a buyer another products than then agreed upon, the seller needs to pay for the additional shipping costs.
Problems and complaints
- Problems and complaints need to be resolved between the parties involved.
- If the problem or complaint can not be resolved between the parties involved, Uniq Colours would like to be contacted about this. Uniq Colours will then decide upon offering any mediating services.
These terms and conditions are subject to Dutch law. Uniq Colours is allowed to change these terms and conditions at any time.
1A seller is a person, company or organization that offers products or services on the Uniq Colours webshop.